Motivational Interviewing Intermediate Skills Certification--Integrated Learning Program
Interested in putting your Motivational Interviewing skills into strong and effecitve practice?
Join us for this 6 month experience that helps you take the skills you learned in your MI Training, develop them into consistent practical skills in the field, and receive a certification!
Motivational Interviewing Intermediate Skills Certification
Integrated Learning Program
With Avani G. Dilger, LPC, CACIII, MINT
and The Leadership Academy at FHI
Prerequisite: One or two-day Motivational Interviewing training (from any instructor within the past three years).
Elements of the Program
- Self-assessment of your current knowledge and familiarity of MI concepts and skills (online)
- One online MI course per month for six months, covering:
- The Spirit of MI
- Review of MI elements and using them in practice
- Creating positive momentum for yourself and your team
- MI under time constraints
- Asking powerful questions
- MI as a self-care tool for professionals
- Two in-person 4-hour MI Booster Forums for practicing your MI skills with support (April 13 and June 8, 9:00am to 12:30pm, in Denver)
- After you register for the program and have signed into the online learning environment, we will ask you whether you want to attend each Booster Forum, so we can determine number of attendees for each.
- A community of peers who are invested in increasing their MI skills & practice
- Self-assessment of your knowledge and skill development at the end (online)
- Brief feedback on your skills and personalized recommendations for further practice
- Certificate of achievement
The cost for this complete program is $395.
You can also sign up for a Trial Package of 3 months (including 1 Booster Forum and 3 online courses) for $225.
You can contact email@example.com for more information.